Pages

About Me

My photo
My name is Charles Yu and I am currently a 3rd year at CSUF as a business major. I also work at an Ice Rink over the weekends and whenever I find free time, I go out longboarding, biking, or on special occasions, snowboarding and wakeboarding. One thing I hate to do is sit still at home and do nothing However, what I love to do especially is go longboarding, due to its accessibility and the activity itself. People usually on see others longboarding on campus just to get to point a to point b, but there is whole scene of longboarding that people are unaware of.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Longboarding

Not the longboarding surfing, longboarding as in a long skateboard.  Watching people riding this board with comfort and ease around campus, people are unaware of the potential that the board has.  Although they are not regular skateboard tricks, a longboard introduces new styles and tricks to the table such as dancing, hand tricks, freeriding, downhill racing, and other tricks.  It is a whole scene not really recognized by the world, shadowed by the popular skateboarders, that provides a thrilling and fun experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment