Pages

About Me

My photo
My name is Charles Yu and I am currently a 3rd year at CSUF as a business major. I also work at an Ice Rink over the weekends and whenever I find free time, I go out longboarding, biking, or on special occasions, snowboarding and wakeboarding. One thing I hate to do is sit still at home and do nothing However, what I love to do especially is go longboarding, due to its accessibility and the activity itself. People usually on see others longboarding on campus just to get to point a to point b, but there is whole scene of longboarding that people are unaware of.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Different Types of Longboards

There are different types of Longboards, but the most favorite brand and style are that from Loaded Longboards and they provide a variety of longboards all meant for different styles.





No comments:

Post a Comment